Happy New Year Party Meatballs! You have plenty of time to prepare these for New Year’s. And if you missed this post, make ’em for the weekend. May you have a happy and prosperous New Year.
Ingredients (Recipe can easily be doubled)
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 12 ounce jar of chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 jar of grape jelly (10 ounce size)
- Mix the first four ingredients together with a fork. (Try not to compact too much). Shape into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, and jelly in a bowl and mix. Pour into a casserole dish and add meatballs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° F. for one hour, remove foil and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- For your party, serve these hot with party toothpicks in them.
Easy, huh? They’ve never failed me yet.
Or, don’t forget my hearty and even easier Crockpot Meatballs.
© Wade Kingston